1 medium size onion
4-5 pieces of garlic 1 inch piece of ginger
4 Campari tomatoes(use what ever is available easily!!)
1/2 cup Cashews
1/2 cup grated paneer
2 tbs panch phoran (1/2 tsp mustard seeds, 1/2 tsp jeera 1/2 tsp kalonji, 1/2 tsp saunf and 1/4th tsp methi dana) 1cup cubed paneer
1/2 cup cubes peppers(any color)
2 Tbs MDH Achari paneer masala
1 tbs Kashmiri mirchi powder
1 tbs garam masala
1 tbs coriander powder
1 tbs Kasuri methi
1/2 cup half and half and 1/2 cup water mixed
2 tbs water
2-3 tbs oil
Lets get cooking....
1. Chop onions, ginger and garlic in a chopper.
2. Grind tomato, cashews and grated paneer into a fine paste.
3. Heat up a kadhai and add two tablespoons of oil. 4. Add panch phoran. Once it splutters add the onions
. 5. After the onions brown well add all the dry masala powders.
6. Add two table spoons of water so the masala doesn’t start burning.
7. Immediately add the tomato paste.
8. Mix well. I did add another teaspoon of oil here but feel free to skip it.
9. This masala starts to thicken up. Slow down the flame and add the the half and half and water.
10. Simmer and cover for 5-7 mins.
11. Once the oil floats to the top add the cubed paneer, kasuri methi and red peppers.
12. Add salt to taste.
13. Once the paneer gets soft serve with roti or rice.
Sending you flavors from My Kolorful Kitchen.